Let our team take care of your commercial roof installation project.
In order to get the best value and the high-quality workmanship you deserve, we encourage you to reach out to our team here at Red Monarch Roofing & Construction for the commercial roof installation services you need.
Our team has over 60 years of combined industry experience, and we’ve been serving the Round Rock, Texas community for well over a decade. We’re equipped to complete all types of commercial roofing services, from commercial roof installation to roof maintenance and everything in between. Furthermore, we’re proud to offer a lifetime workmanship guarantee for the entire lifespan of your newly installed roof.
No matter what kind of commercial roof you’re considering, we’re confident that we have the right tools, skills, and expertise to install it precisely and efficiently. Here’s just a brief list of commercial roofs we can work with:
- Commercial Metal Roofs: The most common metal commercial roofs are made from steel or aluminum materials.
- Commercial Tile Roofs: There are many commercial tile roof options available, and we’d be happy to tell you more about them.
- Flat Roofs: As the name suggests, flat roofs are level or only slightly sloped to make it easier for maintenance.
- Modified Bitumen Roofs: “Mod-bit” roofs are made of asphalt and are commonly used for flat or low-slope commercial roofs.
- TPO Roofs: TPO is short for “thermoplastic polyolefin,” which is a thin, white material that’s designed to reflect harsh sunlight and heat away from the roof. Although it can be used in both residential and commercial roofs, it’s more common in commercial applications.
Contact us today to schedule commercial roof installation.